- Do you need help addressing an ethical or power issue in your group or organization?
- Do you want more training for your staff in ethics and power issues?
- Would you like help resolving conflict and repairing harm?
- Are you interested in an in-service on any of the topics in Right Use of Power?
- Would you like to support your staff in being even more sensitive and skillful with their power?
- Are you looking for a presenter for a conference or annual meeting in the field of ethics or how to use power wisely and well.
Cedar Barstow, a Certified Hakomi Therapist since 1983 and author of Right Use of Power, The Heart of Ethics speaks regularly on topics ranging from power dynamics to conflict resolution and empowerment issues. In addition to facilitating small-group discussions and interactive trainings, Cedar has presented to large audiences of more than 400. Cedar will design a focused program ranging in length from one hour to several days to address the unique needs of your group or organization.