- Do you or your organization have an ethical issue that is challenging to deal with?
- Are you or your organization involved in a power conflict that you can’t resolve?
- Could you use help in setting up a humanistic, resolution and repair-based grievance process for your organization?
- Do you need an in-service for your staff on Right Use of Power topics?
- Are you interested in supporting yourself or your staff in becoming more skillful, effective, and sensitive in the use of personal and positional power?
Cedar Barstow, a Certified Hakomi Therapist since 1983 and author of Right Use of Power, is available for individual and organizational consulting in person, by phone, or by Skype. Cedar has served as a consultant to individuals and groups throughout the United States, Europe and the South Pacific. She is the Chairwoman of the United States Association of Body Psychotherapists Ethics Committee, and a Consultant to the Hakomi International Ethics Committee.
Visit the online store to purchase products and services.