- Are you feeling disempowered at work or at home?
- Do you need help healing and moving on following a misuse of power by a superior or a person in a position of authority?
- Are you concerned about an ethical issue in your workplace but don’t know how to address it?
- Are you involved in a power conflict that you can’t resolve?
- Are you interested in becoming more skillful, effective, and sensitive in your use of personal and positional power?
- Do you need support for dealing with difficult issues in your professional role?
Cedar Barstow, a Certified Hakomi Therapist since 1983 and author of Right Use of Power, is available for individual coaching and therapy in person, or by phone or Skype. Cedar has been an International Hakomi Trainer since 1989 and maintains a private practice in Boulder, Colorado.
Visit the online store to purchase products and services.